Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Work at Talentsoft and you can be part of a team that creates and markets a leading-edge Talent Management software solution sold around the world. You will find a dynamic and challenging environment that encourages initiative and rewards creativity. Join our Sales team in Paris!
Your key responsibilities:
- Drive new business for Talentsoft, winning 6+figures multi-year deals at large global accounts (5 000 - 50 000 employees)
- Understand the competition and craft a winning sales strategy taking into account each stakeholder agenda
- Develop a sales strategy in the allocated territory in order to generate pipeline and position Talentsoft on large global projects
- Understand customer business needs and effectively position Talentsoft solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and decision makers at partners and customers
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Drive complex sales cycles by orchestrating internal and external (partner) teams
- Develop customers into key references for Talentsoft
- Manage your pipeline with precision and accuracy to reach effective forecasting
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Build and cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
This role reports to the Senior Director – Sales & Client Services France & Switzerland
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- College degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience demonstrating sales leadership experience in a SaaS software professional services environment
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent English & French and a third language as a plus
- Sales oriented with proven overperforming results in sales
- Stakeholder leadership in a multi-cultural environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Product and market knowledge
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Confident, friendly and comfortable working with people at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity to ensure that tasks are completed, even if they begin with partial information
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Talentsoft is the industry’s leading integrated Talent management Solution is SaaS. Join our Sales team in Paris to be part of an innovative company with a great working environment !
Freshly squeezed OJ