Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
As a Customer Success Manager your objective is to maximize client retention, satisfaction and ultimately success while also driving increased revenue and ensuring renewal.
You bring Talentsoft’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to our strategic customers.
You are their trusted advisor with a deep understanding of each Talentsoft’s solution implementation, thus ensuring overall adoption and driving greater business value and satisfaction.
You are the voice of the customer internally and as such are proactively managing customers’ interactions and expectations.
You partner with the sales team to leverage strong relationships you have developed with your customers’ portfolio and identify new opportunities.
This high-touch, relationship-building position requires strong communication skills and a true customer centric mind-set.
- Proactively engage your customers and work closely with them to identify super-users, get them super-trained and make sure they effectively use the product on a consistent basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Talentsoft activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy
- Monitor and identify trends in adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers
- Implement best practices as well as personalized recommendations to ensure your customers maximize value from their investment in Talentsoft
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and updates and facilitate their adoption
- Track and report account activity to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Prepare and manage business reviews with customers
- Partner with cross-functional teams in order to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work closely with the sales team to close them
- Numerous years of experience within customer success (or account) management, ideally for a SaaS or HR services vendor
- Exceptional communications skills and attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Highly motivated team player with a proactive and dynamic attitude
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Strong proven business acumen and commercial sensitivity
- Excellent Swedish & English speaking skills – an additional language such as Danish is a plus