Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
- Identification and qualification of Customer and Prospect Key Business Requirements, Talent Management processes, mission, vision and strategy
- Presenting the needs identified in customized product demonstrations and or proof of concepts
- Provide advice, response, descriptions and argumentations on functional and technical questions in RFPs and RFIs and monitor the overall quality of the response
- Provide advice, descriptions and argumentations in order to create functional and technical proposals for prospects and customers
- Identifying and monitoring (functional) trends in the Talent Management market and provide feedback to Talentsoft Product Owners
- Building, managing and improving Talentsoft Demo Capital (e.g. product sheets, slide decks, videos)
- Work together with Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer service and Project consultants as to best respond to customer and prospect requests
- Significant experience as a presales consultant acquired in a software company specializing in human resources solutions
- Good technical background and ability to build up customized solution demonstrations and design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, necessary to effectively interact with customers and colleagues
- Good analytical skills to successfully match client needs with Talentsoft features
- Strong customer focus and ability to establish a basis of trust with counterparts
- Excellent Danish and English speaking skills