Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently.
Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it.
If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
If you are looking for a challenging Sales Operations role, in a fast-paced technological environment, we prefer to tell you right away that you can go ahead and close all your open LinkedIn, Monster, Stepstone and Indeed tabs, because we can offer you exactly what you have been looking for.
You will join a team of 3 young and passionate Sales Operations Heroes, who are working closely to the business to accompany Talentsoft’s growth.
The Sales operations Manager’s role includes:
- Salesforce – in charge of the maintenance and management of Salesforce.com (data, processes, new features, support…)
- Manage and deploy the Sales Academy internally closely with other departments. Create and validate contents, animate the Academy…
- Develop and manage our Sales onboarding sessions, challenges and certifications,
- Analysis & reporting – define, track and report on sales performance metrics and trends,
- Process – create and maintain documentation for core sales process,
- Work closely with internal departments (Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Customer-facing teams…) to develop effective sales strategies,
- Continuously research and remain at the cutting edge of industry trends and competition,
- Other responsibilities/missions may be assigned based on the motivation and involvement of the candidate,
- Able to conduct creative and complex analysis and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and reports,
- Able to work at all levels within Sales organization to support and enforce where it’s necessary to use your required knowledge to achieve targets,
- A pragmatic but detailed operational outlook – for executing in a real time day to day business performance environment,
- Fluent in French & English,
- Able to work under short term deadlines while being details oriented,
- Able to take initiatives and execute well without need for close management as this is part for working in a fast-moving environment,
- Salesforce expert. Experience with Xactly and Salesforce CPQ is a plus,
- Knowledge in a BI tool is plus (Tableau, Power BI…),
- Team player with substantial experience in process implementation,
- Master’s degree with at least a first relevant experience in a Sales Operations or Finance role working in the software industry,
You feel like this job perfectly match your ambitions? Don't waste any time and send us your resume & cover letter!
Freshly squeezed OJ Foosball Ping-pong table Rooftop terrace Electric bikes Lounge