Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
You come from web development and want to explore a new technical stack? You like to be surrounded by passionate people and code is your reason for living? You want to put your creativity and team spirit to work on an innovative and ambitious project? Then you can close all the other tabs of your browser, you are on the right offer! 😊
Talentsoft offers a SaaS Talent Management solution that assists Human Resources teams in the steps of human capital management in companies: recruitment, training and career management.
The technical teams essentially evolve in an Agile ecosystem with Microsoft technologies (TypeScript, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure cloud and private).
In the R&D department, each person has the opportunity to take part in the decision-making process that drives the group forward. Our squads are mixed, multicultural and multi-site.
Here is an overview of your future missions as a .NET Developer at Talentsoft :
- You’ll take part in development activities and agile rituals with your squad ;
- You’ll contribute to the definition and evolution of best practices;
- You’ll contribute to the continuous improvement of the product (analysis, optimisation, security);
- You’ll realize technical studies;
- You’ll coach the junior developers and develop your skills in contact with the senior developers;
- You’ll participate in code reviews and the writing of automated tests ;
- You’ll also work in an environment that requires the use of English on a daily basis.
Here is an overview of the main technologies used in the team:
- C# .NET / ASP.NET / .NETCore ;
- SQL Server ;
- TypeScript, React JS ;
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps ;
- Docker, Kubernetes.
Here's what you need to be successful in this position 😊:
- You have at least 3 years work experience in Full stack development;
- Your English level is fluent;
- You are known to be proactive and organised to achieve your goals and those of your team;
- You have a good knowledge of the Agile Scrum methodology;
- You enjoy working in a team and being challenged;
- You have convictions on the functional part and you are a strong proponent.
Talentsoft provides :
- An Agile environment (SCRUM and Kanban), and the presence of an Agile Coaches team who facilitate Agile processes;
- 2 technical stacks: for E-learning tools: PHP / Symfony, and for Talent Management: C# .NET;
- Several functional environments, several technical stacks;
- A constant evolution of good practices (TDD, BDD, software Craftmanship, DevOps, DevSecOps, Pair Programming...);
- You’ll always evolve on the latest versions of the latest technologies;
And of course, the benefits:
- CE, health insurance, one teleworking day per week, luncheon vouchers, e-learning, Microsoft certifications, etc.
Want to know more about Talentsoft's technical environment? Visit our technical blog techlife.talentsoft.com!
Want to join us? Don't wait any longer and send us your application! 😊
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal