Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Are you ready to help Talentsoft build a fast-growing business? As a Senior Content Project Manager, you will help build, communicate, and grow Talentsoft's vision and business.
You will be responsible developing, planning, and managing complex Content projects that support our marketing teams. As a member of the Corporate Marketing & Communications team, you will manage numerous projects like Blogs, eBooks, marketing & sales collaterals, customers testimonials, …
You will Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to enhance new features, initiate marketing campaigns and drive improvement of traffics and brand awareness.
In this role, you will be an expert planner, able to define project roadmaps, timelines, and critical success factors. You will work closely with key external and internal stakeholders to define project scope and then coordinate to execute against defined timelines.
As a subject matter expert, you will be expected to build a broad and deep understanding of the business.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-cultural workplace and you will have a natural ability to understand process and identify process alignment and streamline opportunities.
You will work with cross-functional teams (Marketing/Product Marketing/Sales/…) to leverage content themes for demand generation and Corporate campaigns, sales enablement and regional campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have a proven skillset for using data to drive decisions on projects.
· Partner with key stakeholders to gain alignment on content strategy and execution planning, and influence content deliverables.
· Work closely with a variety of management teams to deliver new features and improve existing features.
· Define creative, high quality, simple content roadmaps and processes based on teams’ strategy and vision.
· Execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics and in-line with key performance indicators.
· Work with fiel
· Native-level fluency in English
· 7+ years of solid, demonstrated content and project management experience, in particular with complex content initiatives - at a B2B company is a plus.
· Experience with Content Management processes and tools.
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail and excellent with deadlines.
· Experience working effectively within a multi-lingual, global team.
· Ability to communicate effectively with global stakeholders and senior leadership.
· Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong bias for action - ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal