Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
You want to work in an international HR Software environment? Do you want to join an innovative and fast growing company?
This position is an exciting opportunity for ambitious business development leader who are looking for an opportunity to advance their career!
- Manage a team of about 6 business Development Representatives
- Managing KPIs and monitoring the team progress and activity levels (and outcomes) , in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure accurate reporting and quality control of the lead generation process
- Develop the team and implement best practices around prospecting, new methods and continuously improve the execution.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews and performance planning
- Evaluate, implement and coach methods to increase customer engagement
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to leverage the correct content messaging and focus products
- Build an open-communication environment
- Stimulate creative ideas upward flow for benefit of company and its personnel
- Develop team in execution and ensure better alignment with the regional teams
- University degree in Sales, Business Administration or in another comparable field is of advantage
- Proven work experience as an Inside /Inbound Sales Manager
- At least 3-4 years of leadership experience in a start-up or scale-up
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to coach and motivate a team
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM and MS office
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical ability and problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to take decisions, execute clear strategies and the company’s mission
WHAT WE OFFER
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Competitive salaries
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in the heart Tel Aviv
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!