Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Customer Care Represenative to support our customers from our office in Rijswijk office in the Netherlands.
As a Customer Care Representative at Talentsoft you are the most important representative of the company. You make sure our customers have positive experience with our software modules. The core tasks include the management of customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. Customer retention and Customer service is a target and a key driver to our business’ success.
- You’ll join Talentsoft’s amazing team in the Netherlands
- You’ll help Talentsoft grow in the Benelux, DACH and Nordic Regions
- You’ll be able to share you experience and excel in your area of expertise: Customer Services!
- Basically, you’ll be the most important representative of Talentsoft
- Make sure that our customers have positive experiences with our software modules
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests
- Knowing our products inside and out in order to provide information needed by our customers
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Be the owner of those customer tickets, handling them from the start, doing a thorough analysis and making sure the functional or technical follow-up is handled successfully.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers, and handle tickets and questions via phone, email and our ticketing system
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers during the ticket lifecycle at all times.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer care process
- Ensure customer satisfactions and provide professional customer support
- You have helpdesk experience. Any experience in IT or SaaS environment would work to your advantage
- Passionate about new technologies, preferably in the HR Software Industry
- Experience working with Customer support
- The ability to apply professional and goal-oriented customer communication in every situation
- A strong problem solver with a proactive, bold and courageous personality
- Great customer-side relationship builder
- Strong team player with very good communication skills
- Organized and meticulous approach to work
- Comfortable with managing different tasks at the same time
- Native in English and fluency in Dutch
What we offer
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in in Rijswijk in the Netherlands.
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!