Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Talentsoft is a SaaS HCM software provider, offering a HCM full suite including Core HR, recruitment solution, performance management, learning and compensation modules to its 2200 customers and 10 million users across the globe.
Our mission is to match people skills and aspirations with opportunities of our customers’ organizations while providing a unified platform to deploy our HR solution at scale.
We are looking for an experienced International Solution Architect to join our team and help us grow our business and continue on a great journey, whilst delivering best practices and innovation.
- Assess and identify client requirements and develop solutions and actively lead the technical vision to success
- Analyze current technologies used within the customer’s organization and determine ways to improve
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including architecture schema
- Document and monitor requirements needed to implement proposed solution
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments (IT Consulting, professional services, presales, product)
- Where partners are involved, work closely with their consultant to design a customize integration plan.
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Work together with Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Service and Project Consultants as to best respond to customer and prospect requests
- Numerous years of experience as a Solution Architect in a related industry
- Solid technical background and ability to build up customized solution demonstrations and design
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as an excellent understanding of business challenges
- Good analytical skills to successfully match client needs with Talentsoft features
- Strong customer focus and ability to establish a basis of trust with counterparts
- Excellent German and English speaking skills
What we offer
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in the heart of Cologne
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!