Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
We assume that if you are checking out this offer it’s because you’re looking for a new challenge.
Fasten your seatbelt because you made the right choice by clicking on us! We prefer to tell you right away that you can go ahead and close all your opened Linkedin, Monster, Stepstone and Indeed tabs because we can offer you exactly what you’ve been looking for. Why?
· You’ll join Talentsoft’s amazing International team.
· You’ll help Talentsoft grow in the Northern American region.
· You’ll be placed in beautiful Montréal.
· You’ll be able to share you experience and excel in your area of expertise: Customer Services!
· Basically, you’ll be the most important representative of Talentsoft
Our one and only goal, and yours too by the way, is to change the world—or at least Talentsoft’s world. To help you do just that, you’ll join an innovative company and a dynamic team full of spirit, skills and humor.
What will you do to change the world?
· Make sure that our customers have positive experiences with our software modules
· Be the owner of those customer tickets, handling them from the start, doing a thorough analysis and making sure the functional or technical follow-up is handled successfully.
· Be the first point of contact for our customers, handling tickets and questions via phone, email as well as from our ticketing system.
· Be responsible for all communication with the customer during the ticket lifecycle.
Any experience in IT or SaaS environment would work to your advantage.
You might be the perfect person for this position if you:
· Love new technologies.
· Have a Rubik’s Cube (problem solver!)
· You are proactive, bold, and not afraid to fail.
· You are a team player and a have good communication skills.
· Are organized and meticulous with your work.
· Be able to foster great relationships with customers.
· Are completely comfortable with managing different tasks at the same time.
· Master Windows 98 (*joke*)
· Fluency in English and French – you will be working with Danish, German, French, Spanish and English colleagues: any of these languages is a huge plus!
· Have a sense of humor!
Why Talentsoft? Because:
· This is THE success story of the software industry.
· You want to join an innovative company with a great working environment.
· We are one big happy family that enjoys working together.
Still not sure? Seriously?!