Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Due to the merger with Cegid, Talentsoft (a Cegid Company) is now an international group with over 3,600 employees and €750m turnover in more than 20 countries. We deliver innovative cloud solutions and professionals in the areas of accounting, payroll and human resources (HCM), ERP, tax and retail. The Cegid- Group includes Talentsoft GmbH in Cologne, with which we support over 250 customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, from medium-sized businesses to large corporations, in the digitalisation of HR processes.
If you are open to a challenging role in a market with very strong growth potential and a wide range of development opportunities within our company, please find detailed information about the position attached.
You want to work in an international HR Software environment? Do you want to join an innovative and fast growing company? If you would like to proactively shape sales at Cegid and convince potential new customers to work with our innovative software solutions, then this is the right opportunity for you. This position will be based in Montreal, Canada.
- Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers
- Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
- Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
- Passing qualified leads to the Account Executive
- Responsible for growing Talentsofts (a Cegid Company) prospect pipeline, generating leads and identifying sales opportunities
- Telephone cold calling of potential target customers in the area of products and services requiring explanation
- Structured market research, lead generation and qualification
- Processing and manage relevant customer data in our CRM system
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area in an HR software company or equivalent solution selling industry (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
- You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
- You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
- You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
- Aptitude for technology, including using web based software and internet tools
- Highly motivated individual with a strong drive for target achievement
- Fast comprehension and reliability
- You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English and French
WHAT WE OFFER
At Cegid you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Company pension scheme
- Fruit, snacks and drinks
- Regular and fun team events
- Modern office in the heart of Montreal
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!
Please sent us your application documents in English.