Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Due to the merger of Cegid and Talentsoft, we are now an international group with over 3,600 employees and €750m turnover in more than 20 countries. We deliver innovative cloud solutions and professionals in the areas of accounting, payroll and human resources (HCM), ERP, tax and retail.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be an individual contributor responsible for supporting your product category success, by creating messaging, positioning and developing the reputation of your line of products in your market, coordinating new featuresand product launches, supporting all related marketing activities and enabling sales.
This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing of the business unit, with the objective of driving profitable revenue growth for some of our key product lines. To achieve this, you will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including your Product Marketing peers, Product Management, Creative, Brand and Marketing specialists, Sales Enablement and Channel Marketing as well as Sales, Customer Support and Learning Services.
- Based in France (Paris, Lyon) with the possibility of partial teleworking. Occasional travel in Europe.
- Total compensation (TBD),variable (30%) depending on the income, profitability and marketing performance of the business unit. Flexibility according to experience.
- Provides relevant market and competitive assessment, customer behavior insights and recommendations to drive assigned category growth.
- Supports the development of the product vision, positioning and value proposition. Partners with Product Design and other cross-functional teams to generate innovation opportunity recommendations, based on clear understanding of the brand and business key pillars/objectives.
- Provides segment analysis & reporting of business results and continuous optimization of marketing approach for profitable revenue growth.
- Communicates the vision, value proposition and works closely with marketing teams to implement effective demand creation programs.
- Expands the product content.
- Manages launch projects and customer communications.
- Develops media presence and thought leadership.
- Enables sales teams and partners with impactul marketing & sales assets.
- Implements product mix evolutions (functional tiering and packaging, price changes, new channels)
- Supports user communities.
- 5 years min. in a product marketing, category/brand management and/or
- Experience in the software industry or working with tech teams to bring products to market.
- You thrive at the intersection of creating strategy and helping cross-functional teams put it into action. You understand the trade-offs between optimizing revenue, reducing cost for your products, and you’re able to play with multiple levers (positioning, packaging, pricing, communications) to achieve your goals.
- You have a passion & aptitude for data analysis and critical thinking. Market segmentation and competitor research experience.
- You have a “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small, a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig deep to get things done.
- Operational discipline: Uber-efficient and organized – Excellent project management skills.
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Keep calm under pressure and able to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and shifting business demands.
Nice to haves:
Business knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus.
B2B sales enablement experience.
Apply and join our team!
We are looking forward to receive your applications documents in Eglisch
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal