Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Do you want to work on a very broad spectrum of recent technologies? Do you want to manage an involved team? Are you a team player and like to share your experience? Then stop looking, this opportunity has been created for you!
Talentsoft is a fast-growing SaaS HR software publisher that offers its 2 500 customers and 10 million users solutions for recruitment, training and career management. Leader in Europe, Talentsoft manages a hybrid high-availability Cloud infrastructure distributed internationally (France, Ireland, Germany, Brazil, Canada, Singapore...) in a mixed environment (Linux & Windows).
Within the Cloud Services team, entirely focused on DevOps transformation, composed of 15 people who are eagerly awaiting you, your daily work looks like this :
You coordinate all production activities and operations:
- You define Hosting strategy ;
- You select equipment, take responsibility for its maintenance and set the quality standards ;
- You ensure that the production is cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both Suppliers and Talentsoft Finance department ;
- You monitor the production key Indicators and implement quality control programs ;
- You work with R&D managers to implement the new generation Architecture components (Kubernetes, CEPH, Redis, Kafka, etc ...) ;
- You are in charge of the production infrastructure security under the control of our Security team ;
- You take an active part in audits (ISO 27001, SOC2) and guarantee the result on your perimeter ;
- You supervise and motivate a team of talented DevOps, DBA and Ops ;
- You review Teams performance and identify training needs.
You want to know if you are qualified for this position? Then don't stop there and read the end of this offer (you're almost there):
- You have at least 7 years and more of professional experience in a similar position, including successful management experience in a production environment;
- You have already worked in the world of software publishing or SaaS or Cloud hosting;
- You have a very good knowledge of high availability and redundant IT architectures;
- You also have knowledge of virtualization (VSphere, Azure), containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) as well as System and Network (Windows Server, Linux, firewall, routing...). Knowledge in database administration is a plus;
- You have a successful experience in supervision, server operation with LAMP or Windows IIS and in security (ISO 27001);
- You have already experienced scripting with Powershell or Python;
- You are said to have team spirit and organizational skills;
- You are results-oriented and versatile.
Now that you have all the elements in hand we look forward to seeing you soon!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal