Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Talentsoft a Cegid Company offers a SaaS solution that assists Human Resources teams in the phases of human capital management: recruitment, training and career management. Nearly 200 people working to design, develop and operate the products that make up this solution. Technical teams essentially evolve in an Agile ecosystem involving Microsoft technologies (TypeScript, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure cloud and private).
Within the Agile Factory Department (and based on Nantes office) the sustainment team is about 7 developers and 3 sustainment managers. Each member has the opportunity to take part in making decisions that move the group forward. We are empathic to the Customers Teams providing the fix to their issues but also implementing new product evolution in order to gain in Product Efficiency. We are not alone… and we are solidary between squads getting the help from Product Management, Architects, Quality when needed.
Your duties as a Software Developer in the team :
- Maintaining and developing new product efficiency evolutions for the Talentsoft applications according to an agile methodology
- Interpreting business requirements and translating them into working code
- Contributing to the agile development activities and rituals with the rest of team members
- Contributing to the definition and application of best practices.
- Contributing to code reviews
- Working on international environment
- Permanent collaboration between sites Paris and Nantes
- Saving time for breaks with colleagues!
Main technologies used within the team
- C# .NET / ASP.NET v4.8 (SPA / MVC / WebForm) / .NETCore
- react & redux
- less, jss
- New-Relic, ELK
- responsive design
- Unit Test
- Continuous integration environment
- API Restful
- Security, OWASP
- SQL server 2014 / 2019
- Vscode, Visual Studio 2017 / 2019
Don't wait any longer, send us your application!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal