Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Interested in joining a multicultural team? Do you enjoy working in project mode? Are you looking to join a growing company and actively participate in its development? Then keep reading because this is the job for you!
The translator interprets written text into their native language, making sure to maintain the original meaning, format, and tone. Translator responsibilities may include translating documents, post-editing or proofreading finished work, and also managing translation projects from start to finish.
Talentsoft is an HR SaaS software developer that offers its 2,000 customers and 9 million users unique solutions for their recruiting, training, and appraisal needs.
You'll join a team of six translators, of all levels, and be in charge of translating content for our R&D department, or the “Agile Factory” as we like to call it. This includes application resources, product release notes, official documentation, UI/UX documents, training documents, and more! You may also be tasked with translating documents for other departments such as Marketing, Finance, Technical Consulting, Sales, etc. These documents may be customer-facing or for internal use only.
You’ll also participate in Talentsoft product training to become an expert user and optimise the quality of your translations.
You may also be assigned urgent translation projects and be called to interpret for company events.
Translator job duties:
- Translates application resources and documentation for various Talentsoft departments;
- Proofreads and edits translated texts;
- Ensures that the translation’s tone of voice and message is accurate and consistent;
- Ensures glossaries are approved and adhered to;
- Follows teams’ directives to optimise the translation style and tone of voice;
- Updates and maintains glossaries and termbases;
- Manages style guides, glossaries, translation memories and termbases;
- Adheres to the translation process:
o Creates the project in SDL Trados;
o Communicates with teams;
o Manages tasks in our planning tools;
o Estimates workload and delivery dates;
o Delivers translations;
o Monitors the language quality of our products and support documents.
Translator skills and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in translation;
- At least one year of proven work experience as a translator in the IT field (even better if you have experience working in the HRIS field!);
- Previous experience translating application resources, translating for Human Resources, Marketing, Legal;
- Fluent French speaker with impeccable writing skills (spelling, grammar, syntax, style);
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient in office software: messaging tools, file transfer and conversion, digitisation, CMS, and CAT tools;
- Excellent project management skills: planning, estimating workload, meeting deadlines;
- Good general knowledge;
- You have an analytical mindset, are a curious learner, show initiative, and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
Sound ideal? Join us now!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal