Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Your ambition is to work in a global environment ? You want to join a fast growing and innovative company ? Collective success is what nurtures your fulfillment, versus individual performance ? Then we are looking forward to meeting you !
Talentsoft is a SaaS HCM software vendor which offers to his 2200 customers and 10 million users across the globe, a HCM full suite including Core HR, recruitment solution, performance management, learning and compensation modules.
Our mission is to match people skills and aspirations with opportunities of our customers’ organizations while providing a unified platform to deploy our HR solution at scale.
Within the global Presales team, you will have the following missions:
- Analyze current technologies used within the customer’s organization and determine ways to improve;
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including architecture schema;
- Document and monitor requirements needed to implement proposed solution;
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments (IT Consulting, professional services, presales, product);
- Where partners are involved, work closely with their consultant to design a customize integration plan;
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope;
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution;
- Support global teams, particularly Benelux, DACH region and Nordics.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred;
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures;
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure;
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture;
- Excellent understanding of business challenges and very good communication skills are essential
- Fluency in English.
Sound ideal? Join us now!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal