Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Eager to strengthen our Talent Management product line to support our growth ambitions and our product vision, Talentsoft is looking for its Head of product.
As part of the Product & engineering team, a dynamic and collaborative team, you will lead a team of product managers to identify, experiment and build the best outcomes for our users and customers. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish. In collaboration with your peers from other product lines, you will build the future of the Talentsoft platform.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for an entrepreneur, creative problem-solver product leader. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Identify and prioritize product initiatives aligned with product vision and strategy;
- Collect and analyze feedback from users, customers and internal stakeholders;
- Lead product managers to build a strong product culture and expertise;
- Ensure products and releases are launched and adopted;
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision within and beyond your product line.
- At least 5 years of as a product manager or product leader on a B2B SaaS product;
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, e.g., crafting, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data
SaaS tech know-how;
- Experience in product lifecycle management;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience;
Sound ideal? Join us now!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal