Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Eager to strengthen Talentsoft’s Platform Product Line to support our strategy as the European leader in Talent management software, we are looking for an Head of technical product.
As part of the Agile Factory, a dynamic and collaborative Product & Engineering team, you will help build and refine an ambitious vision, while making sure we deliver value to other product teams, our users and customers. You’ll translate ideas and vision into a product strategy and follow product development from start to finish. In collaboration with your peers from other product lines, you will build the future of the Talentsoft platform.
To thrive in this role you need to have a knack for solving complex problems with a confident, reliable and pragmatic usage of technology and be a perceptive and creative leader. You will need to be at the crossroad of business, users and technological needs and craft an efficient approach to create the products, frameworks and methods to solve our most pressing challenges.
You will work with other Head of Product, Engineering Manager and stakeholders from all other services: Partnership, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services… and will animate cross-team efforts on technology intensive strategic initiatives.
In your leadership capacity, you will mentor, encourage, foster, and support intelligent industrialization, innovation and risk taking to create best in class product for employees, managers and HR people!
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Lead, develop and recruit a team of Technical Product Managers
- Develop and implement technical product strategies consistent with company vision, work with senior management to create technical product plans and roadmaps
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in a variety of functions such as product management, sales, customer care or legal…, solve divergences between the requirements of different departments in a pragmatic and goal-oriented manner keeping in mind company’s strategy and objectives
- Act as Technical Product Manager for allocated projects and manage the implementation of projects within the development units through agile software development processes, prioritize different initiatives against each other, determine delivery deadlines and manage risks and dependencies
- Find potential for optimization in existing systems and processes and translate them into concrete improvement measures
- Support your team to create requirements documents such as use-cases, business process diagrams and wireframes
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products, suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Produce and review product requirements documents and technical specifications
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision within and beyond your product line
- 5+ years building and leading high performing Product or Technical teams
- Strong organizational, leadership and mentoring abilities
- Good understanding of product and project management and software engineering life cycle
- Good understanding of IT/Ops teams challenges and constraints
- Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills, e.g., crafting, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data
- Excellent communication and skills
- Problem-solving aptitude & creative thinking skills
- Bachelor's . or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent hand’s on learning experience
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal