Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Do you want to join a company with an international dimension? Would you like to be part of a team where initiative and autonomy are commonplace? This is a good start! You may be just the person we are looking for!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the go to market activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing content that drives demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers and markets, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Here is an overview of your future missions as a Product Marketing Manager at Talentsoft:
- You’ll define the Go to Market strategy of new products, develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market;
- Sales enablement: You’ll communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products;
- Product launch: You’ll plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan;
- Market intelligence:
-You’ll be the expert on your buyers and markets, how they buy and their buying criteria;
-You’ll be the expert on your competition and how to crush them;
- Demand generation: You’ll develop the strategy and manage the approach of content distribution with digital marketing teams;
- You’ll participate in customer and prospect meetings.
Here's what you need to be successful in this position :
- You have a Bachelor degree or a MBA in Business, Communication or Marketing;
- You have at least 4 years product marketing experience in software industry (knowledge of HR is a plus) ;
- You’re Fully bilingual in French and English;
- You have excellent verbal and written skills ;
- You’ve talent for multi-tasking in an extremely fast-paced environment;
- You’re positive, “can-do” attitude and sense of humor;
- You’re considered as a good communicator and you have a strong team spirit;
- You are a real all-rounder who likes to propose new ideas (If you also have an analytical mind, that would be the cherry on the cake, but I wouldn't want to abuse 😉).
Is this the job you were looking for? Then don't hesitate to apply! 😊
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal