Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
At Talentsoft, the Sales Executive will be responsible for developing, leading and managing Talentsoft’s sales growth ambitions primarily focused on driving the sales and revenue growth for both new customers and for existing customers. He/she is responsible for delivering the best customer experience to our customers & partners in the region. Our one and only goal is to change the world—or at least Talentsoft’s world.
- Initiating new business relationships through relationship management and networking
- Proactive marketing of Talentsoft‘s solutions, new customer acquisition and support for the existing customer base
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline whilst being responsible for entire sales cycles
- Provide the right solution, based on customer requirements and specifications
- Close exchange and collaborations with the customer care service, support and the agile factory team in order to act in the customers’ interest
- Develop partner relationships to foster user adoption
- Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive revenue and market share in the region
- Professional experience in software sales, ideally in the HR industry
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven and passionate individual with a proactive and dynamic attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capable of operating within a fast paced and goal-oriented international environment
- Highly results and customer orientated, as well as comfortable with technology product strategies
- Technical affinity and quick comprehension when it comes to software usage
- Excellent German and English speaking skills
WHAT WE OFFER
At Talentsoft you will find a fast-paced environment with a driven, smart and international team. With us you get the chance to bring in your own ideas and make a real impact. In addition to that, we work with the latest tools and the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Competitive salaries
- Steep learning curve and great responsibility
- Agile environment
- Latest technology
- Trainings and continuous development
- Promotion of own ideas
- Trusting & fair collaborations
- Regular and fun team events
Become part of our team – we look forward to meeting you!!