Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
As part of the Agile Factory, a dynamic and collaborative Product & Engineering team, you will help build and refine an ambitious vision, while making sure we deliver value to other product teams, users and customers.
Eager to strengthen our Platform product line to support our strategy as the European leader in Talent Management software, we are looking for a Technical Product Owner.
The Platform product line works in constant interaction with all the Talentsoft product lines on both technical and functional transversal topics (Master Data, HR Analytics, Marketplace, API, Mobile…).
We are looking for a Product Owner with strong technical knowledge to join our international team of Product Owners, Developers, UX/UI Designers and QA Engineers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Lead the product discovery phase to identify and anticipate real issues to address, and validate options for solution. Organize and lead design workshops;
- Feed, maintain and prioritize product backlog (user stories writing, backlog ownership, backlog grooming) considering UX, Tech and Business priorities;
- Follow up on developments progress and ensure a consistent product delivery;
- Contribute to team effort on both development processes (automated tests, CI/CD…) and product management (MVP, MMP…);
- Collect and analyze feedback from users, customers and internal stakeholders;
- Feed and maintain product related content within our collaborative tools: Aha ! (roadmap), Jira (backlog), Confluence (product doc);
- Report to the Head of Technical Product.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent hands on experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a product or project manager role;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Good understanding of product management and software engineering lifecycle;
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to adapt speech depending on audience (Tech, Product, Sales, Partners…);
- Ability to work efficiently with both internal and external parties.
- Organizational and leadership abilities;
- Problem solving aptitude and creative thinking skills;
- Fluent in both French and English.
Sound ideal? Join us now!
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal