Work is about doing something that matters and growing as we do it. That's why we've built HR software that can help make this happen. At Talentsoft our mission is to help everyone, from our people to our customers, experience work differently. Each of our 600 Talentsoftees comes to work with an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to try new things, work with innovative technologies, and build corporate-social responsibility directly into their jobs. The result is that we have 9 million people in 130 countries using our products, strong brand recognition in a fiercely competitive industry, and employees who work differently and love their jobs because of it. If you'd love to love your job check out the description below, apply today, and discover how you can work differently too.
Are you ready to help Talentsoft build a fast-growing business? We are looking for a talented Social media specialist to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to our community.
You will manage our Talentsoft’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media specialist, you are up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our Talentsoft’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like HR, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design with our Brand team (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 2/3 years of proven work experience as a Social media specialist
- Excellent copywriting skills in French and English
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is a plus
- Hands on experience in content management is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office
- Regular trainings
- Agile environment
- Resting room
- Chill spaces / Cafeteria
- Modern offices near to public transports
- Volunteering opportunities to Nepal